Saturday, August 22, 2009

Photographic treats.

More pictures are up!  Two albums, not a ton of pictures but you'll get the idea (: also, in the album entitled "A bit more of Australia," check out the video of Keith and I singing "Sweetest Girl" at open mic night at Moondyne Joe's last Thursday.  Quality's not that great, but again - you'll get the idea.  SO much fun, and Keith and I have rehearsed four or five songs together so hopefully I'll have some more videos to show you guys soon.  I have a ton of just Keith singing, I should post those too...

Anyway, enjoy, send me anti-hunger vibes!  I'll write a real post later this weekend.  Right now I'm too hungry, and helping Lauren make a grocery list...our bill this week will be so much higher because all I can think about is food right now, haha.

MISS YOU GUYS.  If anyone wants to Skype soon let me know, I got to talk to my family (and my extended family of Stephan, Melissa and Sue) for over an hour today, and that hit the spot better than any foodage could (:

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment