Thursday, July 23, 2009

Come pick me up, I've landed.

Too tired to write something actually blog-worthy right now...but for the record, I'm alive, all my luggage is present and unscathed, and the quarantine dog at customs didn't try to sic me.  Currently in my flat (I feel cooler every time I mention that I now reside in a flat) unpacking all my clothes (I'm realizing that's ALL I brought) and setting up some of my purchases from KMart (think quilt cover and polyester pillows).
Hopefully tomorrow I will be jetlag-free and a blogging fiend.  Until then, I'm sleepy.

2 comments:

  1. Sleep? There will be plenty of time to sleep in December! Get up and find me a decent place to stay in Perth...

    Glad you made it and we all look forward to keeping up with you on here. Keep it coming, Kels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't plan on being jet-lag free after only a few hours of sleep. It may take a few days to adjust but your adrenaline will kick in when needed. I hope you have some Australian flatmates that bring more than clothes with them! A tv, dvd player and ihome would come in handy don't you think? Everyone here is wishing you well and there's lots of emailing going on about Australian actors and beer/lager choices - you know the important stuff!

    ReplyDelete