Tuesday, July 21, 2009

One day more.

Hey everybody! (if you can, imagine that in Dr. Nick's voice from the Simpsons)

Welcome to Australia! Actually, I'm still in CT, sitting in my living room, watching my mom attempt to fit one more dress into my 32.1lb, as-tall-as-me backpack. We leave 76 Park Avenue at 6am, hoping to arrive at Logan airport by 8:30.

Takeoff: 11:00 hours. Land in LA, wander around the LAX airport for a painful 8.5, leave for Sydney at 10:30pm, hello 14-hour flight. We arrive in Sydney 6:15am (thank you date line), take off again, and, if all goes well, pull into the airport in Perth, Australia at 11:15am.

You'll hear from me before I reach Perth - I can only read and watch airline movies for so long - but until then, sayonara, hasta la vista, and however they say "catch ya later" in Australia...peace out America.

No comments:

Post a Comment